Belize offshore company is an ideal tax planning vehicle which can be used for a wide range of commercial activities such as trading, share ownership in other companies, financial management, investment holding, leasing of other assets, real property ownership, ownership of a ship or yacht, provision or professional or other services, asset protection and confidentiality, transfer pricing, ownership of intellectual property and invoicing, to name a few.
Incorporating offshore company in Belize - why?
Belize IBC is cost-saving: The provisions of the offshore company law and services in Belize are specifically designed to save you costs. This is accomplished firstly by ensuring that the registration fee of Belize IBC is the most competitive in the offshore world. Secondly, by ensuring that the costs of maintaining your offshore company are kept to a minimum.
Benefits of Belize offshore company formation:
- no minimum capital requirement for a Belize IBC;
- no requirement for audited accounts therefore no need for an auditor;
- no need for annual returns thereby saving legal fees for a Belize IBC formation;
- no requirements for a local director or secretary thereby saving significant fees;
- no requirement for an Annual General Meeting. Directors can participate in a meeting anywhere in the world by telephone.
Incorporating offshore company in Belize is confidential:
In the age of increasing regulation by the State - and increasing taxes - Belize's offshore company law has a number of provisions ensuring the Belize IBC to provide freedom of the individual and the sanctity of private commercial transactions:
- the share register kept by the Belize IBC may only be inspected by a shareholder;
- there is no restriction on nominee shareholders and bearer shares may be issued;
- no filing of Accounts or Annual Returns;
- no public filing requirements except memorandum and articles of association required for Belize offshore company formation